Thorough and concise contracts are the backbone of any successful business transaction or relationship. To ensure that you avoid contract disputes, you should consult an experienced contract law attorney to draft your contract and explain how the court will enforce your agreements. Whether you are a small business, large company, or individual, a contracts lawyer can offer the legal advice you need when dealing with contracts.
Contracts lawyers negotiate contracts, handle contract drafting and revisions, and execute legally enforceable agreements, including:
- Forming or dissolving a business
- Independent contractor agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Buy Out Clauses
- Family law contracts (pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements)
- Intellectual property agreements and licenses
- Employment contracts/employment agreements
- All other types of contracts
Contracts attorneys also help with litigation and disputes, such as breach of contract dilemmas. Whether you are forming or dissolving a business, or just need general contracts or operating agreements drafted, reviewed or amended, we will provide the guidance that you need.
To learn more about any of these legal issues, visit our contact page or